Friday, October 13, 2006

725 Bpm

if tomorrow,i dont wake up to open my eyes,its normal.

no i didnt suicide myself,im not sure on how or why i die.
it was around seven missing his last quarter,rainy day,shitty day like none others,buts lets get back to my welcoming carpet,coats,hats,gloves thrown away as i descend in my living room,no i lie,everything in my appartment is at the same altitude.how could i afford to have a second ceiling,me a lil no good trying to get somewhere without having left,buts lets get back to our story......you know when i think about it,i was always fascinating by people who sing in the shower,how could those two activities of the human life found there way together,i guess i will never have the time to understand.....so the floor was dead cold my heating system only existed on summer day,having no money to feed myself how could a first of the month zombie pay for some warm feeling,knowing that sleep keep unger away and make time go by,i run to my bed to slide myself under the sheet a cocoon like abode engulf me,i took my arm out of this cocoon to grab the glass of icy cold orange juice on my night desk,the sweat sugary taste of orange slide in my smiling face as i close my eyes and turn over in my bed......

that when i got up to write this....
i never buy juice....

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I see that you were the one to upload the very interesting videos from Richard Wolfson entitled "Modern Physics for Non-Scientists." I was wondering if you have the rest of the videos of his lectures (ex: lecture 8) that you apparently did not upload to Google Video. Do you?

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home